What is the purpose of the workshop?
The key to your success is to understand how you operate as an influencer and what you can do to increase your effectiveness and impact in critical situations and with difficult people.
During The Foundations of Influence Workshop, you will learn about the Situational Influence Model and the Behaviors associated with each Influence Style. In addition to practicing your newly acquired influence knowledge, you will also have the opportunity to clarify your understanding of each Style by seeing how it is applied in various situations using a Style Selector Exercise.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop may prove especially valuable for:
- Leaders who need to influence others to effect change and build a foundation of trust and commitment.
- Women who want to strengthen their leadership profile.
- Program or project managers who have to obtain the cooperation of functional managers over whom they have no formal authority.
- Individuals who need to communicate more effectively when faced with considerable demands on their ability to influence people and events.
- Technical or professional personnel who are taking on supervisory or management responsibilities.
- New hires who need to learn how to work effectively with people across the organization.
Contact us to learn more